top of page
RULES & TERMS OF SERVICE
1. There are no refunds.
2. Emote and sub badge commissions are created solely for the client and may be used on their own platforms (etc. Twitch, Youtube, Discord, Twitter, etc).
3. Emote and sub badge commissions MAY be used for profit in the form of subscriptions.
4. Emote and sub badge commissions MAY NOT be resold to a third party.
5. Emote and sub badge commissions MAY NOT be printed or sold as merchandise. Please contact Chiika at firstname.lastname@example.org for commercial inquiries.
6. FULL PAYMENT must be paid and cleared before the commission is started.
7. The Artist is not responsible for any changes after the work has been approved. If additional changes are requested post approval, there may be an additional charge.
8. Clients may commission a third party to animate the emotes as long as credit for the original artwork is given.
9. If the client requests characters of IPs not belonging to them (e.g. fanart of existing characters), they are solely responsible for the use of commissioned work. The artist holds no responsibility for DMCA claims due to the use of copyrighted characters.
10. Client understands that there is no physical item associated with this transaction. The final work will be sent via email or Discord
1. Fill and send in the commission form.
2. After your form has been approved, an invoice will be sent via SQUARE payments.
3. Once full payment has been received, I will start your commission.
4. A sketch will be sent for changes and approval. Once the sketch has been approved, revisions aside from minor color changes WILL NOT be accepted. Please make sure you are happy with the posing and expression in the sketch. Changes after approval will be subject to extra charge. For instances of incorrect references provided, any completely new sketches requested will be subject to 50% fee of the original price.
5. The final artwork and files will be sent to your provided contact (email/discord).
bottom of page